copying forms (1 Viewer)

LynnaM

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:58
I have posted this question a few weeks before but the response that I got does not seem to work for me. This is the scenario, I work in a factory and there is a form that people have to fill out when they find a problem with parts. They have to complete one form per basket and occasionally there are several baskets. 9 out of the 10 fields will have the same information and they do not want to have to manually fill out ten different forms. Is there any suggestions of how I can put the info into X amounts of forms so that they do not have to continuously fill out the same info. Thanks in advance.

MSUKevin

Registered User.
Local time
Have you tried to set the default value for these fields to what you what repeated in them i.e.:

defaultvalue = "Smith"

LynnaM

Registered User.
Local time
A default value will not work because the values are not consistent enough. What I mean is when one person fills out the form they may need 10 forms (with minor changes, i.e. qty might be 1080 on 9 and on the 10 form 975) but the next user very possibly will have totally different info for all the fields.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom