Create New Record on subform through Main Form (1 Viewer)

a_20120

tan
Local time
Today, 10:49
How it is possible to create a new record on the subform through Main Form, mean I have a button on the parent form, when I click it I want new record creates on the subform???

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Yesterday, 23:19
How it is possible to create a new record on the subform through Main Form, mean I have a button on the parent form, when I click it I want new record creates on the subform???

What exactly do you want to create in it? You can do it, but it would be helpful to know exactly what you want so we can help further.

a_20120

tan
Local time
I made a program for a library, on my deposit form I have a parent form which contains the personnel info, and a subform which contains the book info, so on parent form I want to have a button, that after selecting a personnel which has book with him, click the button on parent form, to create a new record on subform, then enter the date of depositing book and fillout other info...and then on parent form there is other two buttons one for confirm, and one for reset, when the confirm button clicked, then the book go for deposited, and if the reset button click then that book should not go for deposit...Thanks
NOTE:
parent and subform are bounded form

asid

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 18:19
You could use the Link Child Fields / Link master Fields property, used to link relational tables with the parent.

a_20120

tan
Local time
Could u plz made a sample one of what u mentioned?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom