Crosstab query in form?

And you have learnt very little if anything? :(
Yes, I learned a lot, my friend. The credit goes to you and to the forum. I have been a member of this beautiful forum for many years. I have learned a lot.
11.PNG

Yes I will use the latest program because it is integrated in terms of reports as well but I will modify the fields and navigation buttons. Thank you very much you are really great. dear friend

LarryE

Here is a file with the command buttons and fields aligned. Please see the VBA code behind the Add buttons on the FrmClassroom form. It was not easy to navigate from the main form to the various sub-forms to add new records. Make sure you test all functionality.

Attachments

Yes, I learned a lot, my friend. The credit goes to you and to the forum. I have been a member of this beautiful forum for many years. I have learned a lot.View attachment 115879
Pretty much proves my point? :(

However I know of a member who has been playing with Access for over 19 years and can barely string any code together. :)

So on that point, you are doing better, sort of. :)

Pretty much proves my point? :(

However I know of a member who has been playing with Access for over 19 years and can barely string any code together. :)

So on that point, you are doing better, sort of. :)
Your point of view is correct. No one is perfect in all matters. It is true that I lack a lot of information in (VBA) but there are always those who ask for help from others. I salute this forum for the help it provides.
Thank you dear for the constructive criticism.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom