Data Driven Accordion Menu

Mike Krailo

Local time
Today, 10:59
This is just an attempt to get Daniel Pinault's data driven menu working using the same html file shown in his part 2 video where he demonstrates it working. I put the html file in a folder called html and used a function to set the Edgebrowser0 ControlSource to the current path. This works, but the menu seems to load up fast on my home computer which is screaming fast. My computer at work is fairly old, but nav panel takes a few seconds to load, which really sucks. Maybe if I go with a completely local script it won't do that anymore, but that's not the major issue. I cannot get the data driven version of this to work. It should rebuild the nav elements of the html file and use that in place of the nav elements in the html file as explained in his video below.

In the attached database, it launches the working form called MainMenu. That's what it should look like and the Students and Courses forms all work correctly. But the DataDrivenMenu form does not load according to the MenuItems table as demonstrated in Daniels second video on this subject. If anyone can take a look at this and see if they can get the DataDrivenMenu to work, that would be great. It's probably a typo in the code that builds the sHTML string. I cannot see what the error is though. If anyone can take a look at it and see what the bug it, I would appreciate it.

Attachments

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom