Delete NON duplicate records (1 Viewer)

ROMADOZ

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 03:12
Hello,
I have a DB that tracks training for my company. In the DB, training is broken down 4 ways. Required for all, for specific job, section, and specific team. My issue is that people occasionally change job, section or team in the company. I need help finding the records that are no longer valid. I figured it was a delete query but couldn't get the criteria down.
Help?
-ROMADOZ

neileg

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 09:12
We need to know what your tables look like and how you determine which records to delete.

ROMADOZ

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 03:12
It is just one table that I want to delete from. It has 13 fields. 3 of the fields can change based on your job, section, and team. I need to be able to look at the personal data stored din another table (this is the data that shows the current job, section, and team). Based on those 3 elements, I need to be able to check the records in the training table, find the records that belong to jobs, sections, and teams that the person is no long assigned to and then delete them .

neileg

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 09:12
Sorry, I'm not a mind reader. Table structures, please and perhaps some sample data.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom