Democrats Unhinged Over Defining Women (1 Viewer)

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 06:07
Seems that the Democrats stance on women vacillates on what the Democratic political objective for that day is. When it is advantages for Democrats to claim misogamy or disparate negative impacts on women, they have no trouble being able to identify women. But when it serves one of the Democrats constituent groups they can't define the term. As a Supreme Court Nominee, Ketanji Brown Jackson refused to define the term women. (Which is sad as a Supreme Court Nominee should be above petty politics. Clearly, she is being a partisan shill for the left wing agenda. Something she should not be doing.)

Recently:
So in this situation Democrats claim that women and men are different, which demands that crash dummies be developed that address gender inequality when cars are designed.

Yet when it comes to sports, Democrats have taken the position that men can play females sports as "women" because there is no biological difference????
Wave Of Bills To Block Trans Athletes Has No Basis In Science, Researcher Says

Unbelievably, even a Supreme Court Nominee (who now sits on the Bench) refused to answer defining a woman by lamely claiming she was not a biologist.

The Butigieg commentary begins at the five (5) minute mark. Further commentary below.

Last edited:

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I am sad to report that Rosa DeLauro is the rep for my Congressional district. I have spoken with her. She is a partisan hack or dumb as a rock. It isn't easy to tell these days.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:07
Pat, the two conditions you named are not mutually exclusive.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
True, she could be both but she is at least one:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom