Deselect all within a Frame (1 Viewer)

Lister

Z Shift
Local time
Today, 21:35
Hi all, I have a simple enough frame with four option check boxes within the Frame. It works fine, if the user selects a value within the frame it returns a value of 1 – 4
If they leave the frame with no values selected (which is the default, showing that this item is of no relevance to the record) if use “Variable = Nz(Me.FrameOrderType, 100)”.
So in the code if the value = 100 I know they have not selected anything when looping through the controls on close of the record.

But I would like a “Reset” button, so that if they select a value from the order type Frame (Option Group) by mistake, they can click “Reset” and set the frame back to Null (or all four checkboxes are False with none of them selected), but once you select a value it acts like a normal Frame Option group, with one of the four check boxes selected from that point on, which I can understand.

But I can’t seem to find any code to reset the frame to NULL which is the default when they open a new record.

Hope this makes sense and hope there is a simple bit of code to help.

Cheers:)

Lister

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 02:35
This works in a brief test:

Me.FrameName = Null

Lister

Z Shift
Local time
Today, 21:35
Thanks pbaldy :)

So incredibly simple I couldn’t see the tree right in front of me.
I was focusing on each checkbox within the frame, not the frame as a whole, stupid.

Thanks again mate.

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 02:35
Happy to help; we all have bouts of temporary blindness. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom