Designing a batch production record database (1 Viewer)

Mike Krailo

Local time
Today, 08:47
It's usually better to start your own thread, rather than digging up and responding to a past one. Last post by biofaku was over two years ago. There were not any examples offered in this thread directly, only a picture of a batch from Pat and here verbal description of it. She did discuss the process on how her app was created, but if this is what you are trying to do, it's a quite a tall order.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 08:47
@Emmanuel Manu welcome to the forum. Given that this thread is quite old and the OP hasn't been back to the forum in years, you probably aren't going to get much from him. You can try a PM. Some people get email notifications and that might prompt him to come back. Otherwise, I agree with Mike. Your best bet is to start a new thread. Post a link to this one if you think there might be valuable information here to help with what you are doing. But this is a very complex process and I just happened to have created a similar app so was able to offer some guidance although no actual samples or code. I built this app back in 1995 so it was with Access 2.0. I can't find enough of the pieces to even run a sample of the app at this point. I was lucky to find some of the old manual documents which helped to jog my memory on how the app worked.

I will help in the new thread if I can. Resurrecting an old question severely restricts the people who will reply because no one wants to have to read and understand all the posts that came before this one to get up to speed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom