Dialog Box with the following: (1 Viewer)

wendollp

Local time
Today, 15:17
I made changes to an existing form - formally known as Attendees...Changed the name to Clients and changed all of the coding that I could find to reflect this change however when loading the database I am getting the following message...

The form name 'Attendees" is misspelled or refers to a form that doesn't exist
If the invalid name is in a macro, an Action Failed dialog box will display the macro name and the macros arguments after you click ok. Open the macro window, and enter the correct form name.

How can I find where this is coming from. I have checked all macro files and there does not seem to be any "Attendees" stated anywhere? Can anyone help?

MSAccessRookie

AWF VIP
Local time
I made changes to an existing form - formally known as Attendees...Changed the name to Clients and changed all of the coding that I could find to reflect this change however when loading the database I am getting the following message...

The form name 'Attendees" is misspelled or refers to a form that doesn't exist
If the invalid name is in a macro, an Action Failed dialog box will display the macro name and the macros arguments after you click ok. Open the macro window, and enter the correct form name.

How can I find where this is coming from. I have checked all macro files and there does not seem to be any "Attendees" stated anywhere? Can anyone help?

Was the form being referred to as part of the Startup, so that it would be the first form a person sees? If so, then on the TOOLS Menu, Choose the STARTUP Option, and modify the Display Form/Page Entry to display the correct name.

wendollp

Local time
Thank you so much for your help!!! I was not thinking in that direction at all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom