Did you see Beckam bending the ball?

I played soccer for many years as well. It's a fun game to play, although I must admit I think it's a bit dull to watch. That could be because I don't really have a team that I care about though. No local professional team any longer...

Of course, I care about how the men's and women's American teams do, but I usually just see the highlights and that's enough for me. :o

If everybody would stop falling over whenever they get breathed on then it might be quite enjoyable. :p

I watched the Brazil player Ronaldo score against Ghana. I don't know how he did it but the Ghana goal-keeper ended up more confused where the ball was going than I did. :D

dan-cat said:
If everybody would stop falling over whenever they get breathed on then it might be quite enjoyable. :p

I watched the Brazil player Ronaldo score against Ghana. I don't know how he did it but the Ghana goal-keeper ended up more confused where the ball was going than I did. :D

In the states, the typical adult with an interest in soccer is referred to as a 'Soccer Mom'...:p

KenHigg said:
In the states, the typical adult with an interest in soccer is referred to as a 'Soccer Mom'...:p

Just look at how you've screwed up the English language, the term you refer to is actually called sensible :cool: :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom