Display the data on the mobile (1 Viewer)

Ahmed.H.Qasim

Local time
Yesterday, 18:52
How can I connect a database to a mobile device in a way that the data is automatically updated on the mobile device when the database is closed?

Cotswold

Local time
Today, 02:52
Not with Access. Look at Python, of if you need to stay with Basic, then in PureBasic you can do anything. Just allow ten times the time you would need for an Access development.

ebs17

Local time
Today, 03:52
The database is software that works on hardware with an operating system. The mobile is hardware with an operating system and software. So that software can communicate with each other, you need suitable interfaces, either for direct communication or via the interposition of a more universal station.

The first step would be to analyze precisely what you want and are allowed to work with.

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 02:52
Not clear to me what you are asking - do you want the database to do something when someone closes it? Let you know it has been closed for example - if so, the database can send you an email or text.

You can use apps like teamviewer to connect to your machine, open the db etc. Can be a bit cramped due to screen size but design your forms with that in mind - it works. Note this is not appropriate if you have multiple users all trying to use the same connection - they would need to connect to their own machine.

Edgar_

Local time
Yesterday, 20:52
How can I connect a database to a mobile device in a way that the data is automatically updated on the mobile device when the database is closed?
What type of database?
What type of mobile device?
Why should data be updated on the mobile device when the database is closed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom