Displaying information (1 Viewer)

iain1978

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 03:08
Hi,

First of all thanks to everyone who has answered my questions already, although I'm still having problems (more with my understanding and lack of Knowledge)

I'm creating a DB and I'm stuck, I'm trying to create a form that has three fields mailbox, applications & Drives. Each of these three fields need to be populated with many items. For example the mailbox field may have 5 different mailboxes required to be populated in this field.

What I want to happen is for the user to double click on the text box, then a new form containing a multi-select list box appears that you can select the items you need which in turn updates the role profile form. This is how I want it to work but if you have a better idea I'm all ears.

All I want is for someone to be able to view the role profile form and to be able to see what applications, drives and mailboxes are required for that role.

Basically I have no idea how you can get someone to choose several items and have that reflected and recorded in the required record.

I have attached what I have at the moment and any help or advice you can supply is appreciated.

Attachments

• Copy of Role Profile Test.zip
    116.4 KB · Views: 82

aleb

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 05:08
Is this what you wanted

Open Profile form, double click on the shared mail text box select items and then close.

The changes will be reflected in the text box

Attachments

• Copy of Role Profile Test.zip
    116.2 KB · Views: 94

iain1978

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 03:08
Thanks,

It is exactly what I was looking for

Thanks yet again

Users who are viewing this thread