Does someone have all the series of I love Lucy, Columbo, I dream of Jeannie? (1 Viewer)

lacampeona

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 13:19
Hello
does someone know where to watch for my best series: I love Lucy, Columbo, I dream of Jeannie and a lot of more...
When I am sad i just need to watch all that.
I found that I cam watch on amazon prime but i cant watcth that in europe...
Thanks

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 04:19
Maybe YouTube TV? My daughter pays something like 11-12 dollars a month for commercial-free moves and music.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 12:19
Columbo is on British TV all day saturdays. The other two appear from time to time. The whole Jeannie series was shown last year.
Col

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:19
I think you can get around geographical restrictions by using a VPN. I don't use one so I can't give you the procedure or which service to try but they appear to let you choose which server you want to run on. So, if you choose to run on a US server, that might slow you down if you are in the EU but it should let you see US content.

lacampeona

Registered User.
Local time
Hi
yes thanks for your suggestions.
Sometimes i watch a liitle shortcusts on youtube sometimes i am on strange pages that say yes you can watch and then nothing... :(
yes maybe VPN I will see and also i will check how much cost to buy all that and have it forever.
thank you

KitaYama

Local time
Today, 20:19
I think you can get around geographical restrictions by using a VPN. I don't use one so I can't give you the procedure or which service to try but they appear to let you choose which server you want to run on. So, if you choose to run on a US server, that might slow you down if you are in the EU but it should let you see US content.
@Pat Hartman It's illegal to use vpn to access a different country's streaming library. It's violating their terms of service. At least for both services I use (Amazon & Neflix)
In case of Prime Video, google Error 4601.
If you use a vpn to access Prime Video in another country (where you don't have a prime account) you receive error 4601.

From amazon help desk :
Error Code 4601 means the video isn't available due to geographical restrictions. Certain titles are licensed for viewing only in certain countries/regions per the licensing and distribution agreement from the owners of the content.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Thanks @KitaYama I was assuming the OP had a valid account. I never recommend stealing services.

Cotswold

Local time
Today, 12:19
I find it difficult to watch anything much more than 20 years old because of the acting styles, presentation and story lines.

Another no-no for me are WWII films and cowboy films of any age. We spent our childhood chasing around being cowboys and fighting Germans. Plus, back then there was a huge number of war films. So anything new has nothing new to say. Except the huge increase of obligatory violence of course.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Those old cowboy shows do seem a bit hokey these days but I still love Jeanie. The obligatory violence is just a substitute for a good plot:poop:

lacampeona

Registered User.
Local time
I love Lucy and Jeanie.
Watching Jeanie and Lucy is like that living the life is so easy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom