Does someone have neteller account? (1 Viewer)

lacampeona

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:12
Hello
Does someone have neteller account?

I have some problem. neteller account I have on 50 Eu and I cant tranfer it back to my debit card. It says me that i have to verify my id. The problem is that I use my mastercard number and name of the neteller acount is that I create for my brother.

So I want to transfer that money to someone who has neteller account and then that person will send me that money back with paypal.??

ohh

hmmmm
thank you

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 04:12
@lacampeona You've been around for a long time so I am not going to mark this thread as spam but it sure is spam -like. Your account may have been hacked so I'm just going to add a warning.☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Looks like a way to get someone to send you money using one tool and you promise to return it using a different tool.

lacampeona

Registered User.
Local time
Hello Pat
No is not spam. It is real. It is me.
I need someone with netteler account to send him 50 euros/ dollars. To transfer to him.
And then that person will send me the money back with paypal?

If that is not possible then i will have to donate that money to some page becouse i cant transfered with my card.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 09:12
I asked chat GPT to explain how this type of scam works. Unfortunately chat gpt has started explaining things to me in an overly flowery way, partly because I asked it to!

Sure thing! Here's a more Neteller-focused explanation, perfect for sounding the alarm in a forum without causing a panic:

"Alright, team, gather round for a quick tale of caution in the digital finance frontier. Picture this: someone approaches you with a sob story about their Neteller account being locked tighter than Fort Knox. They can't withdraw their funds unless they perform some financial acrobatics, transferring their money to another Neteller account – namely, yours. Once you receive their 'trapped' treasure, you're asked to send it back to them through another channel.

Now, your spidey senses might be tingling, and rightly so. This smells fishier than a tuna sandwich left out in the sun. What's really happening is a digital twist on the classic Fake Check scam, but instead of paper checks, it's all about digital dough. They'll send you funds that appear to clear initially, making everything seem legit. But here's the kicker: after you've forwarded the money, the original transfer gets bounced or reversed because it was as real as a unicorn's driving license. And you? You're left holding the bag, out of pocket for the entire amount you forwarded.

Neteller, like any reputable financial service, has legit ways for folks to access their money. If someone can't withdraw their funds directly and needs a middleman, alarms should be going off. It's like someone saying they need to break into their own house because they 'forgot' their keys – something's off.

So, if you encounter a tale of woe about locked Neteller funds needing your rescue, press pause. It's probably a scam. Keep your digital wallet close and your skepticism closer. Remember, in the world of online finance, if it seems too weird to be true, it probably is."

lacampeona

Registered User.
Local time
Hello
Yes i just make that.
I didn know that you need to make verifacion for small amonts.
I will see if the option for withdraw will be unlocked in 24 hours.
Thank you

lacampeona

Registered User.
Local time
Pat or another moderator this threat can be closed now.
I just managed to send money to the debit card.
It should arrive by 13 march.
Thanks

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 01:12
Hello
Does someone have neteller account?

I have some problem. neteller account I have on 50 Eu and I cant tranfer it back to my debit card. It says me that i have to verify my id. The problem is that I use my mastercard number and name of the neteller acount is that I create for my brother.

So I want to transfer that money to someone who has neteller account and then that person will send me that money back with paypal.??

ohh

hmmmm
thank you
Sounds to me like it would work, what gives?

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
@lacampeona After you follow the directions and get the account unlocked, you can mark the thread as solved.

lacampeona

Registered User.
Local time
Hi Pat
yes I try it...I dont see that option? Where is ?
Thank you
1710606031403.png

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I don't know. I almost never ask questions. You can only see the solved option if you posted the question.

lacampeona

Registered User.
Local time
I know that always was in the right corner...but this time is not.
Becouse of that i attached print screen in my previous post.
Hmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom