Duplex printing (1 Viewer)

AlexTeslin

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:34
Hi,

I am having problem with printing in duplex with HP printer: "HP LaserJet P4010_P4510 Series PCL 6" programmatically using VBA. I can print duplex on a different printer ie "Brother" made, but not with HP. Because of this I am thinking it must to do with HP printer driver than my VBA code.

Has anyone experienced any similar problems with HP Printer before ?

Thank you

vbaInet

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 15:34
Can you print a Word document in duplex on that printer?

AlexTeslin

Registered User.
Local time
Thanks for your reply, do you mean print word document manually ? As I don't have a vba code in Word.

AlexTeslin

Registered User.
Local time
This is weird. I just tried to print in Word doc and failed. It does so in Access with manual printing though.

Any ideas please ?

vbaInet

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 15:34
Well it's nothing to do with Access then. You might want to ask in the appropriate section of the forum, i.e. "Other Software" or "Hardware Questions and Answers"

AlexTeslin

Registered User.
Local time
Yes, I would need to start googling again. I've posted on HP support forum yesterday and no replies yet on there. So I will just do general searches now.

Thanks again for your replies.

rodmc

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:34
Have you tried the PCL 5/5e driver? Ive noticed a few problems with the HP PCL 6 drivers and there was a known problem with the PCL 6 driver regarding duplex printing, but I dont know if it was ever resolved.

I'd revert to PCL 5 as I know that these work fine with duplex printing.

AlexTeslin

Registered User.
Local time
Thanks, I haven't had a change to replace a driver, but will post back when this is resolved.

Thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom