Faire communiquer une application conçu sous Access avec un module de facturation (MCF) (1 Viewer)

Peter87

Local time
Today, 09:49
Hello,

I have an application designed in Access that I want to connect to an invoicing module (MCF) to produce a standardized invoice, while implementing a standardized protocol that allows data exchange between my application and the invoicing module (MCF). In this process, my application sends billing data to the MCF, and the MCF responds with security elements (such as MECeF/DGI codes), necessary to produce a standardized invoice.

I have the PDF document that describes the procedure and APIs, but I don't know how to proceed.

Please, help me. I know you are geniuses here.

Attachments

• 539757840-e-MECeF-API-v1-0 (2).pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Peter87

Local time
I have joint un fichier PDF qui explique tout. Merci pour votre réponse rapide.

Peter87

Local time
This is a measure by the government of Benin to enable tax services to accurately track taxes owed by taxpayers in real-time, while also having access to the sales invoices they issue.

Now, to communicate with the billing module, the application I have designed needs to send data to and receive data from the billing module. I am not proficient in VBA Access; I can manage with simple code, but when I have the necessary code, I can adapt it accordingly.

Last edited:

cheekybuddha

AWF VIP
Local time
Bonjour,

J'ai une application conçue dans Access que je souhaite connecter à un module de facturation (MCF) pour produire une facture standardisée, tout en implémentant un protocole standardisé qui permet l'échange de données entre mon application et le module de facturation (MCF). Dans ce processus, mon application envoie les données de facturation au MCF, et le MCF répond avec des éléments de sécurité (code MECeF/DGI entre autres), nécessaires pour produire une facture standardisée.

J'ai le document PDF qui décrit la procédure et les API, mais je ne sais pas comment procéder.

S'il vous plaît aidez-moi. Je sais que vous êtes des génies ici.
Hello,

I have an application designed in Access that I want to connect to a billing module (MCF) to produce a standardized invoice, while implementing a standardized protocol that allows the exchange of data between my application and the billing module (MCF). In this process, my application sends billing data to the MCF, and the MCF responds with security elements (code MECeF / DGI among others), necessary to produce a standardized invoice.

I have the PDF document that describes the procedure and the APIs, but I don't know how to do it.

Please help me. I know you are geniuses here.

I have joint un fichier PDF qui explique tout. Merci pour votre réponse rapide.
I have attached a PDF file which explains everything. Thank you for your quick response.

C'est une mesure du gouvernement du Bénin pour permettre aux services des impôts de connaître avec précision les impôts que les contribuables doivent au fur et à mesure, tout en ayant accès au facture de vente qu'ils délivrent.

Maintenant pour communiquer avec le module de facturation, l'application que j'ai conçu doit envoyer des données au module de facturation et en recevoir aussi. Je ne suis pas fort en VBA access je me débrouille avec le petit code seulement mais quand j'ai le code qu'il faut je sais adapter.
It is a measure of the government of Benin to allow the tax services to know precisely the taxes that taxpayers owe progressively, while having access to the sales invoice that they issue.

Now to communicate with the billing module, the application I designed must send data to the billing module and also receive it. I am not strong in VBA access I manage with the small code only but when I have the code that I must know how to adapt.

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Well, my French is limited and this is an English forum. :unsure:
Unless Cheeky is going to translate that PDF to English (and why should he?) I am not able to help, sorry.

If you cannot be bothered to converse/supply in the language of the forum, then I cannot be bothered to see if I can help. :(

cheekybuddha

AWF VIP
Local time
Yes, translating the PDF is definitely trickier, and I don't have the time right now. Sorry.

GaP42

Local time
Today, 18:49
Right-click in the forum content and select translate to English to translate the thread. The PDF specification only translates by bit by bit - by selection of text (right-click menu) - which is tedious.
The requirement is to develop a capability to exchange content for invoicing via Json using specified protocols - I do not have experience with Json.
@Peter87 indicated limited vba experience. I would be concerned that to take this on would require a significant project management / development effort that @Peter87 may not be set up for, with the added difficulty of language if relying upon advice from here.
Peter needs to show he is capable - by identifying the specific requirements from the pdf, the plan for how it will be approached, and making efforts to solve, complete steps. When problems occur - that is when help from the forum can be called. Not to develop the entire capability.

Peter87

Local time
J'ai déjà traduit le document en anglais.
S'il vous plaît aidez-moi.
Merci pour votre sens de la solidarité sur ce site.

Attachments

1.1 MB · Views: 19

Peter87

Local time
Eh bien, mon français est limité et c'est un forum anglais.:incertain:
À moins que Cheeky ne traduise ce PDF en anglais (et pourquoi devrait-il le faire ?), je ne suis pas en mesure de vous aider, désolé.

Si vous ne pouvez pas prendre la peine de converser/de fournir des informations dans la langue du forum, alors je ne peux pas me donner la peine de voir si je peux vous aider.:(
J'ai déjà traduit le document en anglais.

Peter87

Local time
Eh bien, mon français est limité et c'est un forum anglais.:incertain:
À moins que Cheeky ne traduise ce PDF en anglais (et pourquoi devrait-il le faire ?), je ne suis pas en mesure de vous aider, désolé.

Si vous ne pouvez pas prendre la peine de converser/de fournir des informations dans la langue du forum, alors je ne peux pas me donner la peine de voir si je peux vous aider.:(

Attachments

1.1 MB · Views: 20

Peter87

Local time
Please don't forget about me, my good people.

I know you can help me, that's why I turned to you.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 03:49
@Peter87 - you must understand that we are not experts in everything. We know how to make Access do what it does and we know ways to approach problems. However, you are the subject-matter expert. Besides a language barrier, we also cannot read your mind to know what you intend to do.

This combination will unfortunately shift much of the burden to you. We can only guess at what you had in your mind, and before you think we are being selective, I must explain that even with people who comfortably use English, we often must give the same answer.

Francais: vous devez comprendre que nous ne sommes pas experts en tout. Nous savons comment faire en sorte qu'Access fasse ce qu'il fait et nous connaissons les moyens d'aborder les problèmes. Cependant, vous êtes l'expert en la matière. Outre la barrière de la langue, nous ne pouvons pas non plus lire dans vos pensées pour savoir ce que vous avez l'intention de faire.

Cette combinaison vous fera malheureusement supporter une grande partie du fardeau. Nous ne pouvons que deviner ce que vous aviez en tête, et avant que vous pensiez que nous sommes sélectifs, je dois vous expliquer que même avec des personnes qui utilisent confortablement l'anglais, nous devons souvent donner la même réponse.

cheekybuddha

AWF VIP
Local time
Do you already have access to the API?

Have they given you a bearer token for making requests?

Peter87

Local time
Do you already have access to the API?

Have they given you a bearer token for making requests?
1) Yes, the API that will allow us to connect to the billing module (MCF) are included in the PDF document I shared in our conversation.

My issue is that I'm not sure what VBA code needs to be written to communicate with the billing module (MCF) using the APIs they've provided.

2) Yes, I have access to the token for testing purposes.

Attachments

1.1 MB · Views: 21

ebs17

Local time
Today, 10:49
My issue is that I'm not sure what VBA code needs to be written
The entire task is usually divided into subtasks. There are usually solutions and examples for enough atomized subtasks.

If you take a quick look at pages 12 and following in the PDF, you can quickly see that data in JSON format is embedded in the messages for data exchange.

The first major challenge will be to convert data from your own database into the specified JSON format in order to be able to create an overall message.

Conversely, you then have to reformat the answers you receive so that the data they contain can be read and evaluated in your own relational database.

Overall, a message is just some text. Text can be composed or divided easily and arbitrarily.

If this orientation is enough for you, you can get started. If the words don't mean anything to you, it will be better if you hire a more qualified and French-speaking developer locally.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom