File not found !! (1 Viewer)

amir0914

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 04:44
Hello everyone,
There was an unnecessary module (Module1) in my program and I removed it from modules list via IDE. I reloaded the program but I noticed the module is not removed and when I click it to view codes, this error appears :

Screenshot (10).png

Unfortunately,this error appears on each opening program at the first and also I couldn't compile my program (to acdde).

*Access version is 2013-64, Win 10

KitaYama

Local time
Today, 20:44
I had a problem like this a while back.
I was able to bypass the error with the following method.

I copied the file to another folder. Renamed it and shift double click it to bypass autoExec macro. In VBE (Alt+F11) compiled the file and as the final step I did a compact & repair.

amir0914

Registered User.
Local time
I had a problem like this a while back.
I was able to bypass the error with the following method.

I copied the file to another folder. Renamed it and shift double click it to bypass autoExec macro. In VBE (Alt+F11) compiled the file and as the final step I did a compact & repair.
Thanks for your respond.
I did the ways as you had done, but I didn't get any result. when I do compact the error appears and also while compiling.

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Today, 12:44
Copy everything except that even if available to fresh empty db?

amir0914

Registered User.
Local time
Copy everything except that even if available to fresh empty db?
I did it, and it works, the error disappeard, but the color of the buttons on each forms was changed, for example color of buttons in a form are changed to gray. I think it's because of the theme of new database.

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
So look to see what theme you used on the old db, and set the same in the new db?

amir0914

Registered User.
Local time
It's the same theme, but the color of buttons is gray still. I'm changing them manually but it takes time.

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
OK, so delete everything in the old DB, after taking a COPY! and copy from new DB back to that old DB.?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom