Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:09

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:09
Much as I am against the progressive philosophy, I'm going to bring up the their mantra again - "Stupid people shouldn't breed". Instead of having gun free zones, let's go back to having crime free zones like we did before the "war on drugs" filled up our prisons with lowlifes selling small quantities of drugs and turned them into hardened criminals.

Either remove from the books the laws you don't want to enforce, or ENFORCE THEM! Passing laws to make "liberals" feel good and self righteous and like they've solved the problem is just plain idiotic. None of the other gun laws have worked. Let's pass another one so we can feel good about ourselves again. Maybe Moke can give us some statistics. Passing laws that will never be enforced except against maybe Trump or a supporter or family member just makes us a banana republic and makes people feel like following any law is optional. Like the liberals now view the Constitution. If it is inconvenient, it is optional or they decide to reinterpret it as they would have liked it to be written. Meanwhile, retail outlets in cities are closing due to rampant theft. Did you see the exchange Governor Newsom had with a store clerk? Apparently he noticed that people were walking in and walking out without paying. He wanted to know why he had to pay? I think he honestly had no clue what his policies were doing to California and the other states which have stupidly adopted them.

Everytime I go into a store, I now wonder to myself, what would happen if I just didn't pay? What a sucker I am.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom