Form!Subforms! -Female in serious need!! (1 Viewer)

JustMaybe

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 21:11
Hi,

not even sure how to summarise my problem! - but i'll give it ago.

i've been working on building a database for my company, that automates their order system. My aim is to have the main order form to a similar style as Internet Shopping - 'add to your basket' feature. Because the company sells S/W and services and different types of things. I was hoping to have buttons e.g 'add a service' to which either you would have a drop down list and by selecting one - it would automatically be added to the subform within the main order form. this format could continue with 'add a product' - I have been using one single lookup combo box, but with the products and services- this is unmanageable. Could anyone help?...please!!
Ideally these buttons could select different lookup lists - or open seperate forms that give this option- yet automatically link to the subform.....I'm not even sure of the easiest approach!!
completely confused..........
Just Maybe someone can help????

giacomo1

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 16:11
If you have relationships set up the subform should put that selection into the new record upon selection...AM I even close to helping you?????:D

DES

Technoweenie
Local time
No Problem

I have lots of time! Drop me a line and we can find a way to work you through it.

Autoeng

Why me?
Local time
I'm going to start putting "Female needs help" in my posts! Seems to get some great offers for one-on-one help.

Autoeng

Dave Eyley

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 21:11
AutoEng,

You'll have to change your Login name, cause I wouldn't believe anyone called Autoeng could be a female in desperate need of one-to-one help, Therapy perhaps?:D

Dave E

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom