Form with combo box filter (1 Viewer)

ilanray

Local time
Today, 11:59
Hi
I have a TASKS and EMPLOYEE tables wich connected like task.employeeID = Employee.id. I created a query that join those tables together.
I would like to create a form that display all query data and combo box of the employees.
The form will filter the data as I select the ceratin emplyee. when I tried to add combo box to a filter id doesnt act as combo box it looks like text box
Anyone as idea how to create the form with a filter?

June7

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 00:59
If it looks like a textbox then my guess is it is a textbox. If you want to provide db for analysis, follow instructions at bottom of my post.

ilanray

Local time
Today, 11:59
Attached an example. I would like to create a filter which contain the employee name from the report. In the example I have 4 employee but only 3 of them have task, so the combo box will contain just 3 employee

Attachments

• db1.accdb
    512 KB · Views: 78

June7

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 00:59
Your OP indicated this was a form issue. The db has a report, not a form. Yes, combobox on report looks and acts like a textbox. Cannot have this interactive behavior with a report. Use a form to select criteria and apply it to report in OpenReport command. Review http://allenbrowne.com/ser-62.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom