Solved Forms Query - Chart (1 Viewer)

Alejo

Local time
Today, 08:39
Hi All,

With the help of Accessworld Team, my dabatase is progressing well. I have attached the latest draft and would like to ask your suggestion on the next step.

Based on the Database Query, its filtering the Customers, Product A etc...and the result form is as below.
V1.JPG

Since there are 5 products A to E, there should be separate graphs for Products B to E as below screenshot.
I'm planning to create separate queries/forms for the remaining products and combine them in single forms.
However, I am thinking if it would be possible to just have a single query and single forms to achieve the below display, can you please check?.

Capture.JPG

Attachments

• Database1.3 - Copy.accdb
    448 KB · Views: 67

XPS35

Local time
Today, 07:39
I don't think it is possible in the way you want.
You could do the top part with a single cross-tab query. But that will only work as long as the number of products does not change.
For the graphs you need separate queries.
I made a demo for the top part with a cross-tab query.

Maybe it is an option to create form where the user picks a product from a dropdown list and only the data and graph for that product are shown?

Attachments

• Database1.4.accdb
    492 KB · Views: 75

Alejo

Local time
Today, 08:39
I don't think it is possible in the way you want.
You could do the top part with a single cross-tab query. But that will only work as long as the number of products does not change.
For the graphs you need separate queries.
I made a demo for the top part with a cross-tab query.

Maybe it is an option to create form where the user picks a product from a dropdown list and only the data and graph for that product are shown?
Hi XPS35,

Thank you for your suggestion and the draft.

Yes for the graphs I will just do separate queries.

Solved

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom