Forum newbie! (1 Viewer)

Woodpecker

Local time
Today, 12:52
Hi all, just a couple of words to introduce myself. I'm a retired engineer, and general creator with a passion for collecting. All collections eventually become unwieldy as far as data's concerned, and that's where Access 2000 comes in! My stumbling block has always been getting things to work after meddling with them. So here I am, ready to be shown by those that know! I'll be posting my questions in the appropriate sections when the time's right, hoping that somebody out there shines a light.
So long for now.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 12:52
Welcome to Access World! We're so happy to have you join us as a member of our community. As the most active Microsoft Access discussion forum on the internet, with posts dating back more than 20 years, we have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with you.

We're a friendly and helpful community, so don't hesitate to ask any questions you have or share your own experiences with Access. We're here to support you and help you get the most out of this powerful database program.

To get started, we recommend reading the post linked below. It contains important information for all new users of the forum:

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/

We hope you have a great time participating in the discussion and learning from other Access enthusiasts. We look forward to having you around!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:52
Hello and welcome to the forum.

We might shine a light. You never know. Just listen carefully, though, 'cause as many of us have found with Access, that light might be oncoming traffic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom