Free at last, Free at last, Praise God Almighty, Bud Light is free at last. (1 Viewer)

jpl458

Local time
Today, 15:19
At 9:47 on Feb 6th, 20204 Anheuser-Busch announced that they were throwing a $10,000 per plate dinner for the Donald. At 3:30 PM on the same day Trump declared that "Anheuser-Busch in Great American Brand the perhaps deserves a second chance." A financial epiphany.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 18:19
I take it you don't believe in redemption.
You think Trump is taking money from Anheuser-Bush in exchange for an endorsement. OK. If that wasn't an AI generated endorsement. And this is different from what every other politician does to get campaign donations, how? Is it scummy? It's a little too close to "quid pro quo" for my tastes but then most things politicians do offend me. Maybe if Trump is now a politician, he will be less offensive to you because he will be doing the expected rather than the unexpected. It does show that Trump is still naive in the world of politics. I wouldn't have endorsed Bud Light until after the dinner was hosted and the money came in.

What do you think Biden is getting from China for allowing its "weather" balloons to fly low and take high-res photos of our military and infrastructure? What sovereign state would allow such a thing? Do you think China would allow us to fly "weather" balloons over their country?

Last edited:

jpl458

Local time
I take it you don't believe in redemption.
You think Trump is taking money from Anheuser-Bush in exchange for an endorsement. OK. If that wasn't an AI generated endorsement. And this is different from what every other politician does to get campaign donations, how? Is it scummy? It's a little too close to "quid pro quo" for my tastes but then most things politicians do offend me. Maybe if Trump is now a politician, he will be less offensive to you because he will be doing the expected rather than the unexpected. It does show that Trump is still naive in the world of politics. I wouldn't have endorsed Bud Light until after the dinner was hosted and the money came in.

What do you think Biden is getting from China for allowing its "weather" balloons to fly low and take high-res photos of our military and infrastructure? What sovereign state would allow such a thing? Do you think China would allow us to fly "weather" balloons over their country?
Hi Pat. It wasn't an AI generated endorsement. I assume you have some proof of the weather baloon payout to Biden. Just curious as to where it is.

jpl458

Local time
Hi Pat. It wasn't an AI generated endorsement. I assume you have some proof of the weather baloon payout to Biden. Just curious as to where it is.
I do believe in redemption, but not for what looks like a price. Trump is offensive to me because of the way he operates. As I told you before, he stiffed my wifes law firm for the work they did on the Chicago Trump Tower. Prior to that I was warned, by a big developer that I was doing research for, that if the Trump organization ever called me to do something for them, don't do it or get your money up front. He will stiff you, I was told. Then he stiffed the law from where my wife worked. DJT winingg the election is an all or nothing proposition, If he looses there will be no more Trunp organization. Plus he has left a wake of broken people in his path. In Chicago he put a number of small businesses out of work because he didn't pay them, and they did not have the rescources to fight back. He is a schoolyard bully.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I assume you have some proof of the weather baloon payout to Biden. Just curious as to where it is.
You wouldn't believe the evidence unless someone found a copy of a check signed by Xi with "thanks for the photo op" in the note section. It was Just a question. Why would the President of the United States allow a foreign nation, especially one who is not a friend, to continually send "Weather" balloons to survey our infrastructure and defenses? How far up your you know what can you actually put your head to avoid seeing what you don't want to see?

Last edited:

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
You wouldn't believe the evidence unless someone found a copy of a check signed by Xi with "thanks for the photo op" in the note section. It was Just a question. Why would the President of the United States allow a foreign nation, especially one who is not a friend, to continually send "Weather" balloons to survey our infrastructure and defenses? How far up your you know what can you actually put your head to avoid seeing what you don't want to see?
This sounds like a Tucker the clown question. Ask a question, with no basis in fact, only to infer something happened that didn't happen.

Which balloons are you referencing? The one where Biden was President or the 3 during trumps time in office?

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
The one where Biden was Presiden
I believe we're up to at least 3 with the one from a few days ago. We don't have any confirmed from Trump's Presidency. The first reports were a lie.

I ask the question again? Why would the President of the United states ever allow a foreign adversity to send low flying "weather" balloons to map our military and infrastructure? But more disturbing, why is the military allowing it? I know the Joint Chiefs are woke but are they also stupid and weak? Not one of them is willing to resign over the danger this puts us in?

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
I ask the question again? Why would the President of the United states ever allow a foreign adversity to send low flying "weather" balloons to map our military
Because he likes all forms of foreign invaders? Just a thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom