Genital mutilation.... (1 Viewer)

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 08:45
All while the State took your daughter away from you

I'm against arming people with guns . But here's a case where I think the parents should be allowed to shoot the person's responsible !!!

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 00:45

A lot of interesting data in here about the exponential rise of the gender-denialist industry.

You can make a LOT of money off of people's confusion! In fact I'd hazard a guess that the consumer's state of confusion makes money in quite a few industries - Addiction/rehab for sure, religious groups when people mis-use them for $ and power, politics to take advantage of suffering and offer a vague or ineffective or untrue or even-more-harmful solution (government dependency, some minorities), etc.

I have first hand experience in this. I've been reflecting on this for a couple years, and I have concluded that if you were to ask me just approximately speaking, what would I say is the absolute worst, most painful, most consequential, most evil thing or harm that has ever been done to me, or tried to be done, or lobbed in my direction broadly speaking, I would say this: It would be during times & topics in my life where I was confused and suffering from deeply held beliefs mostly constituted by delusions, and when a person or people basically "toyed" with that -- i.e. affirmed, suggested, steered, complicated, used, that.

What I needed during that time was people who would gently tell me the truth. Not my truth, The truth. Not affirming, rather Correcting.
I needed to be listened to, yes - to a degree, and to that degree only.

But there were those who 'used' the confusion to their own ends, and I would put them in the category of the most hurtful.

May God have mercy on those who are actively working to encourage the most casual decision-making process, with the most gossamer possible basis to 10, 12, 14 year olds ..... Which has one of the most consequential impacts they'll ever face.

Beyond deception, which is explanation enough, most people's actual basis is apparent enough:

• Medical industry = $
  • Medical students = You just don't stand up and challenge a professor. I know this from law school, you just .... don't do it. You comply
  • Politicians = to gain the favor and resultant power that comes from appearing to be the Savior of [any group]
  • The 30% of regular Americans who support this stuff = They were taught that to support this equals love and beneficience. Their underlying motives are good, they just bought into a lie that, quite irrationally, connects the two things
Tolerating the general flaunting of unconventional lifestyles and 'identities', against what we want to teach our children, is one thing.
Tolerating the government and schools physically forcing children to accept and promote these things is quite another--and possibly one reason why some feel it would, hypothetically, be an issue worth fighting for.

At the very least, vote Republican always, until we get an electable 3rd party candidate.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 08:45
That's a good post Isaac....

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
It's strange really, I'm ok with lesbian relationships!
:p:p Now, now, UG. Close that webpage!
(just teasing).

It's strange really for me too, I do not wish for there to be any legal or authoritative changes with respect to consenting adults' relationships - gay or lesbian or fetishes of any kind (spandex, latex, smoking, feet or cross dressing included!)

I DO oppose the removal of parental authority, the physical forcing of disagreeing citizens to be required to publicly declare tacit support for something they disagree with (pronouns or misgendering at work, under penalty of being canned), and forcing children of non-believing families to be taught objectionable material.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
That's a good post Isaac....
Thanks UG.

Here is the rest of what I got. No more from me unless it's in response to further dialogue, I promise :)

(Shows trend beginning exponentially in 2011)
(Shows societal attitude changes in 2011. Heck of a coincidence for something immutable, right ??!?)

The NCBI government study, shows a massive upward trend from 2011 to 2019, but emphasizes the low out of pocket costs of the issue, seemingly quite supportive.

'CONFLICTS' SECTION OF ARTICLE:
"The authors have no conflicts to disclose."
Actual Linkedin profile of author https://www.linkedin.com/in/kellanb/

• Group member "Out to Innovate" with rainbow icon
  • Cofounder FtM Phoenix, "We work to promote the advancement of trans people and the development of the trans community in Russia and Eurasia"
  • Founding member "Out2Enroll", rainbow advocacy organization.
I'm sorry, but ... "No Conflicts to Disclose" ?? I guess that means "No conflicts I want to disclose"
So I guess you could say the red is the lie (the typical lie that the gender revoluation agenda's depends on to continue), the green is the Truth.

"No Agenda", they say ???

Last edited:

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Pretty soon, it won't matter what you OR I think...
7 yr old Johnny will decide.

In the 80s when pop psychology started telling parents to let Little Johnny be in charge, it was at most an annoyance. You had to endure the awful behavior of other people's kids in the vicinity, but you could still raise your own decent.

Lil' different in this next phase!

Vote Republican if you want sanity to have a fighting chance

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Calling out a good example of a story so ludicrous you won't be able to decide if you want to laugh or cry when reading it.

The story is a bizarre mix of Disney who owns ABC who claims a family had a daughter which they named "Elsa"..Yes, it's familiar isn't it, who at the young tender age of three, announced philosophies far beyond the wisdom of her years.

I know parenting has taken a nose dive in quality over the past few decades, but is it possible there is anyone who is really this stupid??

Elsa's parents describe her as wise beyond her years. She had expressed that she was a girl from an early age and guided her parents through her gender journey – asking to wear dresses, change her name, and to be referred to as a “daughter” by her parents.

“When she was 3, one day, she told me, ‘I'm a girl person,’” Susan said in an interview with ABC News. It was National Daughters Day, “and she said, ‘Can I be your daughter?’ – which made me cry.”

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 02:45
While I firmly believe it is possible for a person assigned as a male at birth to later realize that something is wrong and they are actually female in their orientation, I have to question whether it is possible for a three-year-old person to reach that recognition. It is, in my mind, not possible to be sure until after puberty kicks in because prior to that time, certain brain development changes don't occur. I am a believer in the tripartite mind model of child-parent-adult selves, and the adult self that makes logical decisions isn't going to seriously develop until puberty. At three years old, even the parent self (holder of things learned by rote i.e. from your parents) isn't developed very well. That doesn't kick in until about 5, 6, or 7 years old. It is also why there is a lower age limit in 1st grade.

Having said that, I also understand the motive for parents with a trans child to be concerned about violence and legal barriers to treatment. My gay stepdaughter didn't "come out" until she was a teen, and Louisiana was, at least at that time, relatively gay friendly. Nor is "P" actually planning a surgical situation anyway. However, in all 50 states, a doctor is required by law to report suspicion of child abuse. In a state where LGBTQ+ treatment is illegal and defined as child abuse, a clinic visit for treating a cold or the flu could lead to the intervention of child protective services organizations which could in turn lead to loss of custody for the child. That loss of custody is scary enough for parents of a straight child, but for parents of a gay child, it has to border on nightmarish. I can't blame anyone moving because of that issue, particularly if they love and accept their child as-is, without reservation. Sort of like the Bible describes the love of children.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
....and because puberty is a unique stage during which a majority of kids actually DO feel confused about their sexuality for at LEAST a brief time, weeks, months, maybe a year or two, but typically mankind has accepted that that confusion does not mean their orientation needs to change or has changed. So it's especially bad I think for people to capitalize on that as if evidence ... of what has always been a naturally confusing time.

I agree with you about losing custody, I'm not so sure about the rules on that, but keep in mind the libs are doing the same thing in reverse now.

It almost seems like tit-for-tat, no pun intended.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Screenshot_20230613-175441.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom