Give me some suggestion (1 Viewer)

albertcena597

Local time
Today, 01:41
Hello. I'm not sure I can ask that question in this community, but I do want to talk about it and need help. I am a new seller on amazon and there are a lot of branches in the United States that offer account management services. But as a newbie, I don't know if I should book an agency for my Amazon account management to drive sales or I should manage it myself with basic information. I'm sure it will take some time, but can anyone suggest a proper solution for that? If I work on plan B (research stage). How long will it take to achieve the right results?

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 03:41
Might help if we knew what you were selling.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 04:41
@albertcena597 welcome to the forum. Do you realize that this forum is devoted to Microsoft Access with a little dabbling in other areas? I'm sure there are a few people here who sell through Amazon but probably not enough to be of help to you. I would suggest that you find a forum dedicated to people who sell via Amazon. You'll get a lot more targeted help.

GPGeorge

Grover Park George
Local time
Today, 01:41
Hello. I'm not sure I can ask that question in this community, but I do want to talk about it and need help. I am a new seller on amazon and there are a lot of branches in the United States that offer account management services. But as a newbie, I don't know if I should book an agency for my Amazon account management to drive sales or I should manage it myself with basic information. I'm sure it will take some time, but can anyone suggest a proper solution for that? If I work on plan B (research stage). How long will it take to achieve the right results?
This is actually a special case of a larger question that database developers confront often.

Should I buy an off-the-shelf solution, or should I build my own custom solution (or pay a developer to create it for me)?

For sure, the starting place is the approach Pat suggested. Find out what others do and what tools they use and why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom