Greeting from utah (1 Viewer)

dvance24

Local time
Yesterday, 19:40
So my first posting was a question to the introductory section! Sometimes my geniousness-ness just comes shining through!

I always come to this site for my Access answers and just became heavy into Access (once again) in my career so I thought it was about time to join!

I am in sunny Utah where it is a balmy 50 degrees today! wait a few minutes and it will be 90! GOT TO LOVE UTAH SPRINGS! I love being in this area because of all the outdoor wonders, Bryce Canyon, Zion Canyon, Grand Canyon, Goblin Valley, San Rafael Swell and The Wave are just a few of the wonders here!

I am a Graphic Designer by schooling, a programmer by profession, a outdoorswoman by soul and a free spirit by nature!

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 18:40
Welcome from your next-door neighbor!

dvance24

Local time
Nice to see someone on out West!

BigHappyDaddy

Coding Monkey Wanna-Be
Local time
Hey dvance24! I grew up in Idaho, right on the ID/UT border, just north of Logan. I saw your 'Location' comment and just had to respond that a couple of us can find Utah on a map. :D

dvance24

Local time
NO! on the map! LOL! well its great to be a blip on the radar! HEY I lived in Puyallup, WA! what a small world!

davies107

Registered User.
Local time
you must be a cool guy...

welcome aboard!

dvance24

Local time
to Davies107: dont know about being a cool "guy" I've never tried that skin on! I imagine I would probably would be one! LOL! But I AM one awesome chick!

to BigHappyDaddy: It IS totally spooky! But if you lived in Wayne, MI too then I am REALLY AFRAID!

BigHappyDaddy

Coding Monkey Wanna-Be
Local time
dvance24: Ah, rest easy. I have never been to Michigan. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom