Greetings as new member (1 Viewer)

Zikar

Local time
Today, 17:51
Hello smart members of Access World. I am an Engineer and a Doctor in Business Administration. I have been taking many challenges since 1997 in developing some very advanced applications that I delivered to my clients as a consultant in the strategic management domain.

I joined this forum hoping that I can get assistance from those Gurus among you who can help me in solving some complex procedures and codes which I am finding issues with. Last advanced application I developed was in 2010 which was based on Microsoft Access version 2003. I moved some time ago into the 2007 version of MS Access and now finding myself have to move with the technologies and find it difficult at times to make my codes and procedures compatible with it.

Please keep an eye on my posted threads and I would greatly appreciate the help form those of you who can provide it to me.
Cheers

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Welcome to Access World! We're so happy to have you join us as a member of our community. As the most active Microsoft Access discussion forum on the internet, with posts dating back more than 20 years, we have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with you.

We're a friendly and helpful community, so don't hesitate to ask any questions you have or share your own experiences with Access. We're here to support you and help you get the most out of this powerful database program.

To get started, we recommend reading the post linked below. It contains important information for all new users of the forum:

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/

We hope you have a great time participating in the discussion and learning from other Access enthusiasts. We look forward to having you around!

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 09:51
Hi. Welcome to AWF!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 11:51
Hello, Zikar, and welcome to the forums.

Zikar

Local time
Hello all, and thank you for those who sent me a welcome message in response to me joining this great forum. I am about to post my first thread by which I would be seeking assistance for resolving a technical matter.
Cheers,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom