Greetings from Tango59 (1 Viewer)

Tango59

Local time
Today, 06:50
Hi,

Based in the UK, I am a professional aviation examiner and instructor with a little experience in Access 2003, but I've gone completely rusty! Now using a fresh 2013 version of Access.

I built a membership db a couple of years ago that collects several expiry dates per member for things like medicals, licences, ratings and other qualifications. This has worked very well but I now want to expand its capability by adding an automated emailing date reminder for, say 30 days before, when any of the above items are due to lapse, by member for about 200 records.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks,

Tim.

Tango59

Local time
Thanks Uncle Gizmo!

rossjackson01

Registered User.
Local time
Hello Tango59

Welcome to the site. I'm new. I understand many of the questions, even yours, but do not have the knowledge to make a lucid answer, yet. I'm sure someone will soon be along.

Regards

Ross

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 22:50
Welcome aboard Tim! FYI, questions about Access should be in one of the Access forums rather than the introductions forum. Post your question there (General probably appropriate) and I'm sure somebody will be able to help. You might also search here on reminders, as I know this has come up before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom