hello from california (1 Viewer)

moradisndat

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 16:40
Hi, I'm kinda new here. By "kinda" I mean that I have visited the site many times in the past to read other posts and have found it to be a good reference. I have an AS degree in Computer Info Systems. I worked with Access a lot in the past, at which time you could say I was at an intermediate level with it. But it's been a while and I'm quite rusty. I recently took on a database project for work that I am doing "on my own time" because I thought it would be something fun to do. Now, I realized I must have been out of my mind. Really, what was I thinking? :banghead:

So, I'm off to find the area where I should post my SOS message. :)

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 19:40
Welcome.
I recommend you describe to readers the business and the requirements in simple English starting at the 30,000 ft overview. Then get as specific as you wish recognizing that we don't know you, your business, your environment or the purpose of this proposed database project. But we are willing to assist/suggest as best we can.

General is OK, but if you think the issue is specific, or more related to another category, then go for it.

Good luck.

moradisndat

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 16:40
Hi thanks for the warm welcome. I was busy the last few days and didn't get a chance to post but will do so shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom