Hello I'm Edward

meilkew

Local time
Today, 04:02
Hello, I am a Document Controller from the State of Qatar. I'm not a Qatari Citizen though (I hope I am though) hehehe, Well I am from Philippines and currently working as a Document Controller. I run a small team of document controllers in our company. I am developing (what a big word), I meant trying so desperately hard to make our work more efficient and maximize our time by automating some of our work in excel spreadsheet) I find VBA really helped us in our day-to-day routine and advance our work in terms of accuracy and consistency by automating some of our excel files. From data entry, auto pdf and email, etc. I honestly don’t have any programming knowledge in my backbone, most of my scripts or idea are taken from you guys (I mean you (guys) the countless experienced programmer who love to help and share your expertise to us “newbies community”). Truth to be told, I guess without you guys, I can’t imagine my work being so easy and fun without all these automations I made so far. The truth is that I have never programmed my own script or code. Well, I guess that's why you are all here for, to see if you can solve the difficulties of the others, Kudos to All of you out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom