Solved Help with a YouTube video (1 Viewer)

zelarra821

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:24
Hello people.

I wanted to ask you for help.

I'm looking for a video of a sketch from a program that was broadcast in Spain at the end of the 90s. I found it on YouTube, but it's restricted by copyright, something I don't understand why because there are more videos of sketches from that program circulating around YouTube and the show's producer have not blocked it.

For example, this video is from the same program and is not blocked:

Or this one too:

However, this is the one I want to download:

I've tried free VPNs, but it doesn't work for me. I wanted to know if someone could try in your country if it lets you play it and, in that case, try downloading it.

Thank you so much.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:24
I am in the UK. I cannot watch the video, I get the following message:-

Video unavailable
This video contains content from Mediaset - España, who has blocked it on copyright grounds

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
By the way, I think the comic "Queen" sketch those chaps have created is very funny! I love it, even though I can't understand Spanish, the comedy still comes through, it's hilarious. I have added one of the videos to my favourite video thread here:-

Last edited:

zelarra821

Registered User.
Local time
Thank you very much for trying. I would like to give you the lyrics in English, but I think it would lose the joke a lot, besides that you would have to know a little about the culture of Spain to understand what it says.

Regarding the blocking, is there anyone in the US room who can test?

KitaYama

Local time
Today, 15:24
Anybody else?
I don't know why you think a location restricted video may be available from US.
Anyways, I checked with two paid VPN (ExpressVPN & NerdVPN). In both cases the video didn't show up. The same restricted message.
Can you send a link to the page containing the video? (not embedded. The link in plain text)

zelarra821

Registered User.
Local time
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2blkHYq5aEo

KitaYama

Local time
Today, 15:24
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2blkHYq5aEo
I checked with two other VPN and proxies, but still the same.

I think there's something wrong with the video or it's set as a private video.

The following site checks the restricted locations of a youtube video.
Click the link, and paste the url of your video and check it out. It shows the whole world as restricted countries.
I've never seen something like this.

A normal restricted video should be shown like the following:

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
I'm very intrigued! Could you post a link?

zelarra821

Registered User.
Local time
Hi, yes of course.

Look, the Instagram account is https://www.instagram.com/el_informal_fan/

And the video in particular is this: https://www.instagram.com/p/CiqOSJVDRRi/

He talks about the High Speed Train (AVE), making a parody about the project they wanted to do.

You have to know Spanish to understand what they say.

The video says the following:

The AVE thing has been traumatic, enigmatic (what's going on?), problematic. I pass by car and I go on the AVE... on the AVE.

With the layout of the AVE we are going to freak it out. I tell you! A marvel. You can go from Murcia to Olot and cross Jaén. And La Coruña! Jaen and La Coruña! And to the girls from Aragon, fuck in Castellón, and do it like that so they can see how cool the AVE is going.

With the AVE you can visit Spain. The AVE! With the AVE! At full speed you don't know which town you're going for. The AVE! With the AVE! Or is it Motril? Or Sant Julià de Vilatorta?

I have had to change some set phrases because it is difficult to translate into English.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom