Honestly, try this!!!

commandolomo

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:57
Got this info in an email last night - I am sure it is doing the rounds globally, but just for the sheer comedy value, try this try this try this!!!!

Go to www.google.com, type in "failure" (without the speechmarks), and press the "I'm Feeling Lucky" button.............some Google IT geek is making his own amusement!

Do it before Google fix it!

Let me know how you get on........................

I remember seeing that about a year ago, it doesn't look like it will be fixed :D

Sadly you don't get the same result when you type in "prick" :mad:

Rich said:

At a rough guess Rich, and I haven't tested it, I'd expect Tony Bliar's biog..... :p

Rich said:

No, but then you don't have a home page, do you? :D

(I'm kidding, by the way)

MrsGorilla said:
No, but then you don't have a home page, do you? :D

(I'm kidding, by the way)

Hehehehehe.................

LOL LOL LOL ..........

Are you British?

BarryMK said:
At a rough guess Rich, and I haven't tested it, I'd expect Tony Bliar's biog..... :p
I'm afraid decency and my own morals prevent me from posting the single word that I'd type in for him :mad:

Uncle Gizmo said:
Hehehehehe.................

LOL LOL LOL ..........

Are you British?
No but just gaining from our sense of humour, fair play, justice.............. :cool: :D

Rich said:
No but just gaining from our sense of humour, fair play, justice.............. :cool: :D

You've got to give it to Cindy Rich, she got you this time! Hung drawn and quartered, you will never live this one down.....

Uncle Gizmo said:
You've got to give it to Cindy Rich, she got you this time! Hung drawn and quartered, you will never live this one down.....
Well actually not, think about the type of page that's associated with the word, and then think of the type of link I could post here to disprove the statement that I don't have a home page :cool:
Of course once again common courtesy and decency prevent me from posting such a link :p :D

Well I am going to put "prick" into Google, and see what happens, it could be interesting because I don't know if Google is male or female.

Uncle Gizmo said:
Well I am going to put "prick" into Google, and see what happens, it could be interesting because I don't know if Google is male or female.

Sooo, I'm anxiously awaiting to hear what happened with this. :p

MrsGorilla said:
Sooo, I'm anxiously awaiting to hear what happened with this. :p

I'm not sure how to respond, I don't know how you'll take it!

u'll also get the same result when u type miserable failure....

Also, try 'french military victories'.

Different response, but I still found it amusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom