How to design a water bottle which closes automatically when it falls?

prabha_friend

Prabhakaran Karuppaih
Local time
Today, 14:46
Only when it falls...

Possible?

Reason:
If I keep the water bottle closed for a prolonged time something stale smell is coming out ot it. At the same time I don't want the water to be spilled this making floor nasty and wet. Possible? Please suggest if it can be achieved by a common man like me... Thanks

ps:
Here after no personal posts only technical doubts and queries only. Hope you support. Thanks :)

If I keep the water bottle closed for a prolonged time something stale smell is coming out ot it.
Some chemicals from the plastic are leaching into the water. Better get a new bottle. If you have a dishwasher, clean the bottle frequently in the dishwasher.

The bottles with the flip down straws work best. If you knock it over, you will get some leakage but usually not a lot.

Ask AI to give you 10 innovative designs for such a thing.

But if you ask an AI, DON'T create it and attempt to market it. The End User License Agreement will contain some restrictive text about who owns any design made with AI.

It is for this exact reason that I have not used graphics AI to illustrate my novels, even though I have some really good descriptions for each of my characters and many of their situations.

Sorry for asking you again. Currently on Hunger Games and am planning to choose your novel as the next one. Please provide the Kindle link to purchase and read. I know you shared it earlier but sincerely requesting you to not take it otherwise and to share the same again

My novel is not available online. I'm not into online publishing. I prefer more traditional publication channels.

I am not ready to quit. I chose your book as my next. Somehow I will get. Where can I get it? Postal?

Until I arrange proper publishing rights, you can't.

I would think along the lines of a ketchup bottles one way valve, stop the water coming out even if you knock it over also, not just when dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom