How to extend my ability in Automation? (1 Viewer)

prabha_friend

Prabhakaran Karuppaih
Local time
Today, 13:52
Hi All,

Good Evening. I am Prabhakaran from India - An Office Automation Engineer. Currently I have taken a project to completely automate the receptionist process of a branded Service centre. The receptionist does 2 processes.

1. Constantly obeserve the brand's service portal to find the newly logged open order issues to resolve.
2. Attend the incoming calls on the service centre's landline phone (PSTN) for the same process mentioned above on the 1st process.

Unfortunately the brand's web portal is a CRM which has been made through Microsoft Dynamics. I only know Selenium for web Automation. Here, I need to know whehter the same CRM portal can be automated through just by selenium or not. Otherwise what would be the right tool to automate the Dynamics CRM portals.

The Challenge in the second process is to connect and attend the incoming calls which flows on the centre's existinng Landline (PSTN Device).

How to achieve the above tasks...

I guess for Process1 we can use Microsoft Power Automate and for the process2 we can use Microsoft Teams. Requiring your support. Thanks for reading. Please confirm whether selenium is enough or not for process1...

Hope you Help.

With Hope,
Prabhakaran

Cross-Posting Details:
How to extend my ability in Automation? - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)
How to extend my ability in Automation? - Microsoft Q&A

prabha_friend

Prabhakaran Karuppaih
Local time
Today, 13:52
No need to explain How to do and all. I just need to confirm whether the above guessed tools are the perfect choice to learn to achieve the results. You know... We cannot undo the timewastage once I purchase the books and learn on the same. Please confirm. Need to purchase books. Thank You.

- Prabhakaran

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 03:22
I'm replying so that your question stays on top a little longer but cannot help you in the actual question. I am not familiar with the software you mentioned and thus cannot actually advise you. Good luck!

Zuran

Local time
Today, 11:22
We use Dynamics/AXAPTA/whatever they want to call it today and it's awful. No one in IT or development has any idea how to deal with it, fix issues or even change the company info printed on quotes. We had a specialized consultant to manage it, but they were too expensive so we're on our own now. I get complaints of it running slow, freezing up, giving weird incomprehensible errors like "Error executing code". I have to either restart the Application Object Server (AOS), delete the users's AX profile or some other ridiculous solution that shouldn't be necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom