How to purchase MS Access 2010? (1 Viewer)

EricLeBouffon

Local time
Today, 01:21
Dear all,

I have developed an MS Access 2010 .adp project (a few years ago) that I would like my customer to use but they didn't have MS Access installed.

They bought MS Access 2013 because they could not buy 2010 any more but I have since discovered that there would be a lot of work converting my app to 2013 (because the ADP format is not supported). Since this is only meant as a temporary solution anyway, I would rather stick to 2010.

How could I get my customer to install MS 2010? Is there such a thing as an evaluation licence for 2010 I could use to get the 6 months (or so) I need?
Again, my customer has an MS Access licence but only for 2013...

Eric :banghead:

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 20:21
You might still be able to download the free Access 2010 runtime engine since the A2013 isn't available yet. If you can't use the runtime, try ebay but be really careful since it is easy to end up with a pirated copy.

EricLeBouffon

Local time
Today, 01:21
You might still be able to download the free Access 2010 runtime engine since the A2013 isn't available yet. If you can't use the runtime, try ebay but be really careful since it is easy to end up with a pirated copy.

Cool, I think this solves part 1 of my problem! The runtime is indeed available still.

Now, I just need to figure out how to change the connection properties of my ADP file without the menu system, but I hope this should be easy to find.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom