Solved Index & Match for 2nd,3rd etc (1 Viewer)

TajikBoy

Local time
Today, 12:48
Good Morning Guys,

Bit stuck with a small dilemma and hope one of you guys can help me.....

Trying to list some countries based on the data in column O, when the data is not same works god, but when I have same, it only picks up the first entry from the list

Basically I have an index/match formula in B30:B39, looks for data in O30:O39 in a seperate list to pickup the country code, below is the formula

1675056764529.png

But I need/want to pickup the first ARG in this instance, and the next 1 in Nationalities!AF4:AF260 and the next so and forth...

Anyway I can achieve this?

1675056644921.png

arnelgp

..forever waiting... waiting for jellybean!
Local time
Tomorrow, 03:48
you can upload a sample .xlsm file?

TajikBoy

Local time
you can upload a sample .xlsm file?
Hi ArnelGP,

Unfortunately I can't (file too complex with links etc to tone it down to few sheets) but I resolved with ranking the data in the source, and did a xlookup for country names, it seems to work, for now.....

Thanks and have a great day !

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Good Morning Guys,

Bit stuck with a small dilemma and hope one of you guys can help me.....

Trying to list some countries based on the data in column O, when the data is not same works god, but when I have same, it only picks up the first entry from the list

Basically I have an index/match formula in B30:B39, looks for data in O30:O39 in a seperate list to pickup the country code, below is the formula

View attachment 106142
But I need/want to pickup the first ARG in this instance, and the next 1 in Nationalities!AF4:AF260 and the next so and forth...

Anyway I can achieve this?

View attachment 106141

I cannot tell what you want based on that description.
If you're able to ask the question in technical terms only (with no reference to your business, project, or anything other than Cells, Columns, and Formulas), or you should be able to upload a small file that contains enough data to demonstrate the problem, I will help with the formula

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom