Introduction (1 Viewer)

MarkStanley

Local time
Today, 18:13
Hi, I am a new member of this forum. I am not a developer but have used Access quite a lot in the past, but haven't had a need for it again until recently.

I am based in the UK, just outside London, and work in software sales for a global document management company.

I am interested in database design, web design and workflow solutions but my current project is to build a small CRM system for my personal use. I have been watching quite a few YouTube videos from Richard Rost at 599cd.com and them came across AccessWorld so I am hopeful I will learn a lot, in a short time.

One of the areas I am interested in developing is a simple bulk email send from my CRM so if anyone on the forum has done this before or has ideas I would be very int erested to learn from you.

Thanks for letting me join this community.
All the best
Mark

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 18:13
Welcome to the forums! We are the most active Microsoft Access community on the internet by far, with posts going back over 20 years!

To get started, I highly recommend you read the post below. It contains important information for all new users to this forum.

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/

We look forward to having you around here, learning stuff and having fun!

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 13:13
Welcome to AWF, Mark!

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 10:13
Hi. Welcome to AWF!