Intruducing myself emad46 (1 Viewer)

emad46

Local time
Today, 13:01
My name is Emad, Graduated at the faculty of science 1968, my major subjects was Physics and chemistry, I studied computer Cobol Proraming on main fram (old huge computers) at the year 1978 then Basic, Dbase, clipper, foxpro, then finally Access and Visual Basic at the 90's.
Please forgive my English mistakes, becaus all my learing, working and living was totaly in arabic talking enviroments , so I did not get any real chance to improve my English Language skills.
My long working period with programing, gives me a good experince about how to build and construct a data base solution with its need of tables, relations, queries and reports ;but my big problem is how to use the facility of Access tools as a platform (my old experience on other platforms mentioned befor), that is why I feel that I need too much help about useing Access ; and that is why I am here now.
I like to do Photography and documentary for most life action I see or do.
Although I am 66 yeas old now but I still feel that work out is not only for young people , so I usually do some in early moring in a park near to my house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom