Je suis nouveau ici (1 Viewer)

Peter87

Local time
Today, 15:23
Je suis Désiré MIOUGANLO depuis la république du Bénin. J'ai conçu une application Access, tout ça avec des recherches sur des sites ainsi que votre site également. Je signale que je ne suis pas un professionnel. Je me suis fait former en parcourant youtube, des sites comme votre site web. Comme loisirs j'aime la programmation.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Welcome to Access World! We're so happy to have you join us as a member of our community. As the most active Microsoft Access discussion forum on the internet, with posts dating back more than 20 years, we have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with you.

We're a friendly and helpful community, so don't hesitate to ask any questions you have or share your own experiences with Access. We're here to support you and help you get the most out of this powerful database program.

To get started, we recommend reading the post linked below. It contains important information for all new users of the forum:

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/

We hope you have a great time participating in the discussion and learning from other Access enthusiasts. We look forward to having you around!

Peter87

Local time
Merci beaucoup. Message bien reçu.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 09:23
A translation for other members:

I am Désiré MIOUGANLO from the Republic of Benin. I designed an Access application, all with searches on sites as well as your site as well. I point out that I am not a professional. I got trained by browsing youtube, sites like your website. As a hobby I like programming.

Bienvenue sur les Forums. Je suis heureux de faire votre connaissance.

Étant donné qu'AWF est principalement un site en langue anglaise, puis-je vous recommander d'utiliser l'un des sites de traduction en ligne pour tout article long ? Mon français est mélangé avec du cajun et n'a jamais été aussi bon de toute façon.

Peter87

Local time
I am Désiré MIOUGANLO from the Republic of Benin. I have designed an Access application, all of this with research on various websites, including yours. I must note that I am not a professional. I became proficient by exploring YouTube, websites like yours, and programming is my hobby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom