Lost Modules - Possible corrupt DLL (1 Viewer)

Clepto

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 18:57
I have just got the following to run through Start>Run "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\root\office15\msaccess.exe" "U:\Users\Corrupted.accdb" /decompile

The database opens but when I try to open a module I still get the message”XYZ refers to a module that does not exist.” The decompile command did work because the compile option was available under Debug, but it made no difference. So I have to rewrite the module. At least I have learnt how to decompile.

Many thanks to all those who responded to my thread.

Best regards

Clepto

Clepto

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 18:57
THE c:\users\mellon\Documents\ModuleSources\... refers explicitly to my PC. As I said in the original post
You have to create a folder, or use an existing folder on your PC. File specs have to relate to existing files on your PC.

As was mentioned, you must make sure you do not have missing references. Go to your code window and look in Tools->References (look for MISSING...)
Good luck.

I have just got the following to run through Start>Run "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\root\office15\msaccess.exe" "U:\Users\Corrupted.accdb" /decompile

The database opens but when I try to open a module I still get the message”XYZ refers to a module that does not exist.” The decompile command did work because the compile option was available under Debug, but it made no difference. So I have to rewrite the module. At least I have learnt how to decompile.

Many thanks to all those who responded to my thread.

Best regards

Clepto

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom