Macros do not convert to VBA (1 Viewer)

dthoms

Local time
Today, 12:31
I get the following error in a messagebox when running "convert macros to visual basic"
"Can't find project or library" I click through it and the macro is not converted.
New full install of Access 2010
New database
New Macro (a simple messagebox ACTION)
Happens in other databases as well.
Does anyone have an idea as to what the problem is? I have googled extensively and have not found any answers.

Thank you,
Dave Thoms

spikepl

Eledittingent Beliped
Local time
Today, 18:31
Do any wizards run? There was a post here recently about some 2010 screw-up in the installation.

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Today, 09:31
I get the following error in a messagebox when running "convert macros to visual basic"
"Can't find project or library" I click through it and the macro is not converted.
New full install of Access 2010
New database
New Macro (a simple messagebox ACTION)
Happens in other databases as well.
Does anyone have an idea as to what the problem is? I have googled extensively and have not found any answers.

Thank you,
Dave Thoms
That is a known bug. See the response by Nathan, Microsoft Software Support in this thread:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...o-visual/edebfb3b-2ab2-4697-872b-d52b9bd0994a

SmallTime

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:31
I noticed that after failing to convert a macro the accdb corrupts. I did notce this until some code some code wouldn't work any more and I creating new macros became impossible.

Compact and repair didn't fix the corruption so had to create a fresh database and drag all the objects into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom