Manufacturing Technician & Programmer

maxwhipw

Local time
Yesterday, 17:14
Howdy hope this finds you well,

Started programming in VBA for my work at a manufacturing company touching up and adding features to some of our macros and now have gotten into programming complex MS Access applications to make our work more efficient and analyze data.

I quite enjoy coding I have found and decided to ask this form a question I have researched for days with a bug I think might be fairly novel and hard to solve.

Hopefully will be able to help too.

Max

Welcome to Access World! We're so happy to have you join us as a member of our community. As the most active Microsoft Access discussion forum on the internet, with posts dating back more than 20 years, we have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with you.

We're a friendly and helpful community, so don't hesitate to ask any questions you have or share your own experiences with Access. We're here to support you and help you get the most out of this powerful database program.

To get started, we recommend reading the post linked below. It contains important information for all new users of the forum:

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/

We hope you have a great time participating in the discussion and learning from other Access enthusiasts. We look forward to having you around!

Welcome Max. I created applications for a manufacturing company for 25 years and retired 3 years ago.

Hi. Welcome to AWF!

Hello, Max, and welcome to the forum. In 1975 through about 1986, I worked for a small industrial company that made automated control systems for a few main markets - oil/gas pipelines, building energy management (department store/factory sized buildings), and maritime digitally controlled engine room consoles. For a while I did pretty well with them, though in 1986 they got bought out by a company that wanted to move everyone to Baltimore. For family reasons I had to stay in New Orleans, but during that stretch I did some really good programming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom