Me (1 Viewer)

Bungwaa

Local time
Today, 12:33
Well I've tried learning Access many times in the past, always with a quick failure. I am again trying to write a VERY Simple (to you guys) database, i will have 3 tables then prob about 3 input forms (1 for each table) and then some reports and Q's. Is there anyone on here that is willing to help guide me over a long period of time ? ? ? not more than 20 years lol.

I live in the UK

I'm getting on a bit so please don't shout :) when I prove the old proverb "He's as thick as a Whale Omelette"

Looking forward to some learning

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Welcome to Access World! We're so happy to have you join us as a member of our community. As the most active Microsoft Access discussion forum on the internet, with posts dating back more than 20 years, we have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with you.

We're a friendly and helpful community, so don't hesitate to ask any questions you have or share your own experiences with Access. We're here to support you and help you get the most out of this powerful database program.

To get started, we recommend reading the post linked below. It contains important information for all new users of the forum:

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/

We hope you have a great time participating in the discussion and learning from other Access enthusiasts. We look forward to having you around!

bob fitz

AWF VIP
Local time
Well I've tried learning Access many times in the past, always with a quick failure. I am again trying to write a VERY Simple (to you guys) database, i will have 3 tables then prob about 3 input forms (1 for each table) and then some reports and Q's. Is there anyone on here that is willing to help guide me over a long period of time ? ? ? not more than 20 years lol.

I live in the UK

I'm getting on a bit so please don't shout :) when I prove the old proverb "He's as thick as a Whale Omelette"

Looking forward to some learning
Hi Bungwaa

Welcome to the forum :)

I'm sure that you will find many here that are willing to help. Pleased to hear that your needs will likely be fulfilled in less than 20 years....I don't think I'll live that long :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Perhaps you could start a new thread with details of what your db is about and what you need it to do. Include details of your tables.

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:33
Welcome to AWF, Bungwaa!

"I'm getting on a bit"--- I know the feeling --The older I get, the earlier it gets late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom