Multi-table query results exported to MS Word (1 Viewer)

T

TLCsmc

I have a multi-table database containing detailed employee information (ie: table 1=general info, table 2=education, table 3=experience, etc.). Corporate requirements dictate that the information must be displayed in an MS Word document, in specific text boxes. When I build the query using all of the tables (selecting only one employee), it gives me every conceivable configuration. When I build a query for each table + general info, and then try to build a "master" query, I get the same result no matter how I link the tables. Also, even if I link one of the single-table queries to MS Word, the information displays as a new page for every record, instead of one page for the employee, and a sub-list for each category. My question is two-fold, 1) How do I link the tables so that the information will display properly in the "master query," and 2) How do I export the query results to MS Word so that it the sub-categories will display properly on one page? I would greatly appreciate ANY advice!!! Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom