Need help with class project (1 Viewer)

W1493495

Local time
Yesterday, 17:53
:confused: Jon or whoever can help:
I am a student in what I will call Access 102.This is or only choice from basic Access 101. It is more like an intermediate to advanced course as the students doing well actually have jobs in the database industry. Us beginers either dropped out or are struggling like me. My project is due in 5 days and I can't even start on the count queries he mentioned something about parsing and doing single or more loops but it is mostly a blur to me. :banghead:I can't take all this info in on just this class. I have 4 other online classes.
Can I just atleast get some pointers about how to construct the correct oueries?
I have forms to do also but I have got to get a start somewhere!
Thanks Jon and all!!! :eek:

Attachments

• Matoush_SportLeagues_Zip.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 50

W1493495

Local time
Yesterday, 17:53
The Queries are To count the wins and losses of the sports teams.Also,I need to calculate as many of these as possible:(check the attachment)Some of them are wins,losses percentage,Games behind,Last 10[for example 6-4 won-loss],Streak[for example L-5 lost 5],Home record[For example 32-13 won-loss],Road record[same as last record],Last Game[W or L{won or lost].That is for Major League Baseball.For the National Basketball Association you need the same except for ,L 10 andand Division Streak.In place of that you need [Conference W-L], and [Division W-L].For the National Football League (U.S.A.) You need:W, L, [T (Tie,same score)],Pct.,PF[Points for],PA[Points against],Net Pts[Net Points PF minus PA or PA minus PF],TD[Touch Downs(how many)],Home[W-L],Road[W-L],Division [W-L].Percentage [of Division play],Conference [W-L], Percentage [of Conference play].The National Hockey League you need:GP[Games Played],W,L,ROW[Regulation and Overtime Wins],GF[goals for],GA[goals against],DIFF[GF minus GA],Home{home record(ex. 29-20-6)]Away[away record],S/O[Shootout{W-L],L10{Last 10 games standings(Ex.6-3-1)],Streak[Won 2].For Major League Soccer you need: PTS[Points],GP [games played],PPG [Points per game],W[Won],L[Loss],T[Tie],GF[Goals for],GA[goals against],GD[Goal difference],HG[Home goals],HGD[Home goals difference],RG[Road goals],RGD[Road goal difference]

plog

Banishment Pending
Local time
Yesterday, 19:53
No attachment, but I was correct in my first posting. Read that link about Totals queries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom