New Access World Forums VIP Group (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Yesterday, 23:09
Hello All!

I would like to announce the formation of a new group here on Access World Forums. This group is the Access World Forums VIP. What is an AWF VIP you may ask. This is a new distinction for a number of people here who have proven themselves to be very helpful to the Access community here as well as knowledgeable in several areas regarding Access and some of the other programs that we have forums for here on AWF.

The formation of this group has taken a lot of time and thought. I have participated over at Utter Access where they have VIP's and that is what this is modeled after. It is meant as a way to recognize those who are instrumental in helping others on the forum. Not everyone can be awarded the Microsoft MVP award, but there are plenty of people here who deserve some sort of recognitions. So, it is with great pleasure that I announce the formation of this group. And, it is with great pleasure I announce those who have been initially chosen to participate as AWF VIP's. They will have access to a private forum here (AWF VIP) as well.

AccessJunkie
ajetrumpet
Banana
boblarson
Brianwarnock
ByteMyzer
ChrisO
CraigDolphin
dallr
datAdrenaline
DCrake
Dennisk
dfenton
Dom DXecutioner
freakazeud
gemma-the-husky
georgedwilkinson
Guus2005
John Big Booty
KeithG
KenHigg
khawar
lagbolt
LPurvis
maxmangion
Mile-O
missinglinq
namliam
neileg
OldSoftBoss
Pat Hartman
pbaldy
R. Hicks
Rabbie
raskew
RuralGuy
SQL_Hell
The_Doc_Man
Tom Archer (because he is the Microsoft MVP Lead for Access)
Uncle Gizmo
WayneRyan
wazz

So, join me in welcoming this first round of VIP's to their new designation.

Welcome! Glad to have you with us!

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
Today, 07:09
Excellent choice in candidates and a wonderful way to say "thank you" for all their hard work and effort.

Joe8915

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 00:09
Great idea, and as well good choice of candidates, kudos

GaryPanic

Smoke me a Kipper,Skipper
Local time
yep - everyone on that list has helped me in the past -(and I hope that they will help me in the future-lol)
good idea.
regards

divinci

Local time
well.... i think that I that i can bring some new, fresh, trying to persuade the kids to adapt a more, intellectual - non access view of the world....... just go straight to ADO.... type access front end's.... keep us aging old geeks able to throw the fog over the salesmen x

Banana

split with a cherry atop.
Local time
As a FYI- it's not a thing that you can apply for- it's on a invitation basis, and generally you would have to prove your mettle around here until the group notices your efforts and contributions.

That said, do feel free to help away or share your tips for designing a application or whatever.

FuzMic

DataBase Tinker
Local time
Today, 14:09
Great guys, great effort, great help ... Keeps the group spirit going...

ListO

Señor Member
Local time
At first I was very disappointed that I was not on the VIP list, but then I realized that I have contributed very little to this forum, especially in relation to the people you've put on the real list.

Congrats to those of you who have put so much effort into this support network.

As for myself- I am a very minor player in the Access world - and I have gotten a great deal of help here. I have gotten most of my help from searching the DB for solutions that are already there - and it's been wonderful.

I have been working on a single database for many years, refining and improving it, and all of you, and lots of others have posted lots and lots of help.

Thanks to all for being here. From the loftiest experts, to the lowliest boneheads. Sometimes it's the most simple questions that give the most basic and helpful solutions.

-Curt

Lightwave

Ad astra
Local time
At first I was very dissapointed I never seemed to win the national lottery.

Then I realized my chances might improve if I bought a ticket.

Tanya

Access Novice
Local time
Congratuations to all the VIP's, your support is greatly appreciated.

Regards
Tanya

RainLover

VIP From a land downunder
Local time
Today, 16:09
I don't want to belong to any club that will accept people like me as a member.

Groucho Marx

Rockape

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:09
Dear all VIPs,

I may have seen this thread quite late, but I'd like to congratulate all who have achieved such an esteemed position.

I for one, am very grateful to some on the list and who have helped me in the past. Just hope they will be there for us newbies in the future.

Regards and Congrats once again to all.

Jworth2k

JohnW
Local time
Thank You to all

I have used the site on many occasions and never had to post a question, always found an answer. Keep it goingions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:595.3pt 841.9pt; margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt; mso-header-margin:35.4pt; mso-footer-margin:35.4pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

John

jardiamj

Registered User.
Local time
Hey!!.. every one is celebrating here, I must do so also. Congratulations VIPs, I am real new here, but I bet you have done a real good work to be listed within this group.
I hope I will see you around!... I'm enjoying the forum.
Cheers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom