New Access World Forums VIP Group (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jagstirling

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:18
Well done to all the new VIPs ........... one day I hope to be able to join you, until then I’ll just keep learning .....

Thanks for all of the advice you given me.

tranchemontaigne

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 03:18
BobLarson, Thanks for thinking of this. I know that Gemma-the-Husky, you, ajetrumpet, LPurvis, and CraigDolphin have been very helpful to me over the years. It's great that you have found a way to give a little back to these people, and the rest of generous souls who make this site what it is.

Last edited:

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
latslodul's post reported as spam due to not allowed signature (and lame post which is obviously an attempt to just get the signature in the thread)

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 11:18
So is advertising a website in a signature not allowed?

Col

ByteMyzer

AWF VIP
Local time
It's right at the top of the initial AWF page, first sentence of the Notices:

"Signatures are allowed, but not for advertising non-Access related sites."

Last edited:

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
I was registered at your forum. I have printed the test message. Do not delete, please.
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the warm/scary welcome,I'm really looking forward to talk about anything and everything horror related.
This is an Access forum you idiot, not a horror site (although if you go look in the Watercooler you'll see some pretty horrific posts by Colin). Your spam post is so easy to see through you moron. It is a blatant attempt to gain search engine points by having your website in the signature (which is a violation of the rules of the forum here anyway). So, you will be gone by tomorrow thanks to our trusty admins/mods. <sheesh> :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom