New Member JEEDEE (1 Viewer)

JEEDEE

Local time
Today, 20:42
Hello All,

As asked by the administrator, I created a new thread as a New Member. This forum must have escaped my search results, because I am a very very old MS Access User. With about 25 years experience with the Access Databases, SQL server as back-end, VBA, VB-script, hell, I even control machinery all over the world with this marvelous creation.

It all started with a follow-up database for our clients, when I was a Sales Manager, still in the 'dial-up'-age. A chained follow-up system thanks to Access, doubled our turn-over in a few months.

Now, I create databases, mainly to control machinery, update our follow-up database (version 43.18 now!), connect to other applications, like Autodesk Inventor, Word, Excel, or just a quick vba script to let the computer do something fast and easy with the filesystem. I control 3D printers with the access database, using the CNC language, automate actions on network computers, extract and sort attachments from Outlook, and so on.

But, every day you learn something, and everyday, you want to refine your knowledge and I was looking for a method to find the screen.hoveredcontrol (which does not exist) as you have the 'screen.activecontrol' .
I simply write a function that is called when the 'on mouse over' event is triggered, and put the tooltiptext in a more visual way, and this for all controls, so I only have to write one function to control all of the hovering. Did not find anything on that in the forum. I will start the thread "how to retrieve the 'hovered control'"

So here I am. Feel free to ask.

Last edited:

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 11:42
Welcome aboard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom