New Member (1 Viewer)

Crash101

Local time
Today, 09:56
Hi everyone - I am developing an access database before I put a database application on the web, just to make sure that I have everything working with the right structure.

I have used VBA in excel for years. However, have just bit the bullet to get my head around VBA in Access. My first experiences are pretty good. I will put my problem up in a different post.

Its great to be here. I am sure the problems I am having are not unique.

Cheers
Crash

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Welcome to Access World! We're so happy to have you join us as a member of our community. As the most active Microsoft Access discussion forum on the internet, with posts dating back more than 20 years, we have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with you.

We're a friendly and helpful community, so don't hesitate to ask any questions you have or share your own experiences with Access. We're here to support you and help you get the most out of this powerful database program.

To get started, we recommend reading the post linked below. It contains important information for all new users of the forum:

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/

We hope you have a great time participating in the discussion and learning from other Access enthusiasts. We look forward to having you around!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 03:56
Hello, Crash, and welcome to the forum.

I see you are looking at putting up a web DB app. Good luck with that. I hope you weren't planning to put up an Access DB directly on the web. Using Access as a prototype is good. Using it on the web isn't so good, as in "don't always work so well... or at all." You can search the forum for "Access web" and get a bunch of threads discussing this common topic.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 01:56
Hi. Welcome to AWF!

Crash101

Local time
Thanks for the warm response. Yes, it wasnt the plan to put up access directly on the Web, more to sort out how it was going to work in a trial. Any advice on putting up a robust web DB would be warmly received. At the moment we are going through Word Press and using Maria DB as the back end. Dont really have much experience of this, but its something that is rapidly approaching.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom