No Helpers

alastair69

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 18:38
Is it just me or does this forum now have a lack of people willing to out, this will lead to the demise of this so called help group.

I have been helping people out were i can and this has got me know where, this i would of thought was the idea. Some one who can help we and so on this making a happy self help forum.

Alastair

alastair69 said:
Is it just me or does this forum now have a lack of people willing to out, this will lead to the demise of this so called help group.

I have been helping people out were i can and this has got me know where, this i would of thought was the idea. Some one who can help we and so on this making a happy self help forum.

Alastair

I have not met anyone on here who is not willing to help if they can.

The only post I can see of your not answered so far is the TreeView question.

I would answer if I could.

Also, have to remember the last two weeks have been holidays, so the usuage has been down some.

Why would you think there is no one willing to help?

KenHigg said:
Why would you think there is no one willing to help?

After writting this thread Selena has answered my question and i think she is doing some thing with it, I take back all that i have said.

Alastair

Selena does seem to have brought a calming quality to this forum... :)

KenHigg said:

You are right Ken, do you know much about TreeView controls

Alastair

KenHigg said:

Ahhh, thanks.

My main fear is I am still a novice, and I don't want to confuse people more. :eek:

I often start my posts with phrases like:
I think that...
Maybe....
I am not sure, but...

I believe that, although some of my first thoughts are wrong, my posts might bring some hints or, at least, show the person asking for help that his thread wasn't unnoticed. Also, the fact that I give some info brings the thread back up on the list so that someone that has not seen it the first time might see it the second time.

I usualy try to answer every day to the threads that still have no posts to it at the end of the day. Of course, I don't know everything. But I try to help the members find their answers by giving them some help on where to search for answers and which word to use in the search field.

Thank you for your options, i was getting fustrated that was all, and some times it does not do any harm to bring this topic up as it will remind people that this forum should not be all one sided.

Alastair

alastair69 said:
You are right Ken, do you know much about TreeView controls

Alastair

I've seen them done, but without considerable effort, I'd be at a loss as to how they work. Sorry - :o

alastair69 said:
Thank you for your options, i was getting fustrated that was all, and some times it does not do any harm to bring this topic up as it will remind people that this forum should not be all one sided.

Alastair
Who the hell are you lecturing? :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom